Popular Posts
-
First day of November, and the weather is, well, not so typical. I mean we are talking summer temps, it is supposed to be in the high 70...
-
Phoenix, in the cross hairs of the Mexico drug wars, has become the kidnapping capitol of the USA, second in the world. We have lost the ab...
-
Here is something I can relate to, so what will it be America...Palin or.. more of the same Your choice starts now...
-
Anyone who has read my blogs understands my honey is a Viet Nam era veteran, having served in the US Marines for a couple of years. He then ...
-
While many American's wonder what in the heck is going on in our government, and worry about gas prices, unemployment, etc(all worth wor...
-
Here now, is my weekly rant: What good is an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the united States of America if those ...
-
"They perceive only what they can see, but not what is happening, and what will happen. That is why their carping criticisms generally ...
-
I feel awful….not sick awful, but guilty really. I made someone at work cry. Let me tell you how.. Several months ago we had a re-organiza...
-
Recently in one of my blogs, someone commented that “Since you live a privileged life, you do see things differently than those not so fort...
No comments:
Post a Comment