Pretty much says it all for me...I never thought I would say this, but Mr. President, you are a real assclown....
Popular Posts
-
Washington - President Obama’s advisers are nearing a recommendation that Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind of the Sept....
-
Realizing that any socioeconomic system can be corrupted, I long ago decided that capitalism probably was the best, because with enough effo...
-
By now those that are following the political news across America are aware that President Obama is actively promoting the election of Marth...
-
After watching the whole 1 hour and 53 minutes, I can only say I am sad...because nothing really shocked me. I didnt vote for BO (shock) be...
-
Several years ago, when the economy was chugging along A OK, and people were working, the knuckleheads in our Capitol decided to pass some 9...
-
Yesterday while the planet was mesmerized by the spectacle in Staples Center, the news media slowly put our a story that caught my attention...
-
Asked of President Obama "When do we expect the jobs that have been outsourced to other countries to come back and be made available t...
-
Why do some people have such envy for those who earn more than they do? A little background… I think I peaked out salary wise two ...
-
Liberal, progressives, (e.g. Chris Mathews and that scum Ed Schultz to name a couple) have a perspective about national economics ( i.e Oba...
-
Capt. Richard Phillips, taken hostage Wednesday, was unharmed in the rescue off the coast of Somalia, the Pentagon says. By Josh Meyer 11:...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
excellent ad
ReplyDeleteexcellent .
ReplyDeleteI had not seen this. Obama tried to compare this crisis to 911 at one point (I heard). After 911, President Bush gave up golf. The only thing I would say was missing in this advert is that they were all very busy attacking Arizona when the drilling rig was destroyed, killing 11 workers.
ReplyDelete