squirrel valley
Popular Posts
Computer Laws
Law 1 : Update Conundrum - For every fix that a Windows Update patches, the update will break two more things on your PC Law 2: Lost ...
Why did you bomb my inbox? (or what happens when you import blogs from another site)
Several of you have complained in a very nice way that I bombarded you inbox with updates...some of you were resentful, others wonder why th...
Yes I Can
I hate these ads, are you smarter than so and so... But this one I just had to respond to. Before he was elected, Obama was being praise...
Realbeer.com: What Part Of Beer Don't You Understand?
http://www.realbeer.com Good resource for finding locally made beer and ales wherever in USA you are
Remembering JFK
November 22, 2009 Nov. 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed as his motorcade drove through Dallas. At 12:30 p.m., a bu...
Interesting fun web sites
magmypic.com: Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Hamas exploiting troubles in Egypt?
The Egyptian police are no longer patrolling the Rafah border crossing into Gaza. Hamas armed men are entering into Egypt and are closely co...
Can i say something here???
I have refused to comply with political correctness since back at least to 1996...it just started being too weird to not call it as it is, t...
Microsoft TechNet: Resources for IT Professionals
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx I f you are a real computer geek, you already know about this site.
American Themes, 2010 style
I saw this concert- good greif, youtube is everywhere!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
American Themes, 2010 style
I saw this concert- good greif, youtube is everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment