Popular Posts
-
You ever use a word in conversation and wonder what it means, according to the dictionary, or its origins? I do. One such word is the witty....
-
I wonder if we will make it as a country. We have endured bad leaders and good; inflation, recession and depressions. We as a nation have a...
-
There are a lot of websites where you can share information and discussion about the forthcoming US Presidential election - but ¡México Deci...
-
I am home sick today, and was checking out my page for any new stuff since yesterday morning. As I peruse the pages of friends, I can't...
-
http://www.imeem.com/people/BDbfAhE This is where I store most of my online music...mostly stuff from 1960's and some newer, maybe some ...
-
Here is one of the more highly rated stocks i bought for my 401K. Please note that I will likely NEVER trust the stock market again. Stock ...
-
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 08 Jul 2010 at 02:49:39 PM GMT is: Single Day Debt Increase more than deficit in 2007 - Obama officia...
-
We left Springfield Oregon at a leisurely 8:20AM, and basically drove all day, with a couple of quick stops. In Weed, CA to visit Mt. Shasta...
-
I recently went to see my doctor, who had asked me to schedule an appointment to review some exams, and check up on my health in general. Of...
-
View of Otter Rock and Otter Crest from Cape Foulweather, OR The last week of May we travelled from central California to Redding, CA, cross...
Nice display!
ReplyDeletelove the fireworks! You know how some people celebrate Christmas in July. I like to celebrate Thanksgiving on the 4th of July.
ReplyDeleteIt's a day i am truly thankful to be an American. It's such an amazing country that millions around the world will stake everything they have to get here and enjoy the same freedom that those of us who were born here enjoy every day. Some new arrivals may think we take our freedom for granted, but NOT me !
Hope you had a grand time today Canice