Popular Posts
-
Washington - President Obama’s advisers are nearing a recommendation that Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind of the Sept....
-
Realizing that any socioeconomic system can be corrupted, I long ago decided that capitalism probably was the best, because with enough effo...
-
Several years ago, when the economy was chugging along A OK, and people were working, the knuckleheads in our Capitol decided to pass some 9...
-
After watching the whole 1 hour and 53 minutes, I can only say I am sad...because nothing really shocked me. I didnt vote for BO (shock) be...
-
By now those that are following the political news across America are aware that President Obama is actively promoting the election of Marth...
-
Add now to the heinous activities those recently revealed by South Korean journalists. “China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn in...
-
I have been plugging away at this blog on a semi regular basis since December 2005...at first on Yahoo 360, then later migrating to Multiply...
-
Yesterday while the planet was mesmerized by the spectacle in Staples Center, the news media slowly put our a story that caught my attention...
-
Asked of President Obama "When do we expect the jobs that have been outsourced to other countries to come back and be made available t...
-
http://www.imeem.com/people/BDbfAhE This is where I store most of my online music...mostly stuff from 1960's and some newer, maybe some ...
Nice display!
ReplyDeletelove the fireworks! You know how some people celebrate Christmas in July. I like to celebrate Thanksgiving on the 4th of July.
ReplyDeleteIt's a day i am truly thankful to be an American. It's such an amazing country that millions around the world will stake everything they have to get here and enjoy the same freedom that those of us who were born here enjoy every day. Some new arrivals may think we take our freedom for granted, but NOT me !
Hope you had a grand time today Canice